World Class Digital Capabilities
Whether it’s Magento ecommerce, web development or website maintenance, we have all your digital needs covered. With extensive in-house capabilities and a strong network of industry best collaboration partners, we deliver world class end-to-end solutions which generate positive return on investments.
With Australians now spending over $16.5 billion online annually, there’s no surprise that we rank amongst the world’s top 5 countries with the highest average spend per online shopper. After being actively involved with crafting and integrating ecommerce websites since 2005, we have gained a deep knowledge of what it takes to succeed online in any industry and how to overcome the technological and logistical challenges that many online businesses face.
Our ecommerce specialisations include:
- Magento Certified Developers
- WooCommerce Development
- Multi-Channel Retailing including eBay, Amazon, Google Shopping and Facebook
- Ecommerce Systems Integration including Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, Saasu, Infusionsoft and Australia Post
Ecommerce Capabilities in Detail
Like a car, your website or application requires regular maintenance to ensure its optimal performance and appearance. Surprise opportunities may arise in the course of business where capitalising on them requires new functionality to be implemented quickly or your team may need a helping hand in updating or fixing the website during busy periods. Furthermore, your website or application needs to continually evolve and improve to stay ahead of the competition, along with ongoing security updates to the minimise risks of being infiltrated by hackers. That’s where our Dedicated Website Maintenance plans come into play.
Website maintenance options:
- Monthly Plans with discounted hourly rates
- Pay As You Go and Prepaid Plans
- White Label Website Maintenance for Agencies
View our Website Maintenance Plans
Effective design and cutting code is only part of the equation. A well engineered application or website could mean the difference between business success for years to come or a costly rebuild. We believe that best practice development starts with proper requirements gathering, business analysis, project planning and solutions architecture to define the most suitable platform, technology stack and commercially sound approach up front. This results in an end solution that performs quickly even under high stress and is scaleable, reliable, extendible, flexible and ultimately profitable.
Our web development capabilities cover:
- WordPress Development
- Magento Certified Developers
- Ecommerce Development
- Mobile Website & App Development
- Custom Applications & Systems Integration
- Development Partner for Agencies
With only seconds to convince a new visitor to stay on your website, the first impression often decides whether you or your competitor captures the sale. Our design methodology is focussed on achieving your business goals and, most importantly, a positive return on investment through great aesthetics, strengthening your brand position, effective online marketing, intuitive functionality and driving conversions.
Web design involves:
- Responsive Website Design
- Mobile Friendly Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
Digital Strategy involves fully understanding your business and formulating a long term, comprehensive and holistic plan to achieve your business goals and online growth. Our formula for your success involves a methodical and continuous approach to identifying growth and process improvement opportunities to foster competitive advantages, online marketing, competitor analysis, measuring performance against business goals, and recommendations and prioritisation for ongoing improvements.
Our digital strategists can assist with:
- Business Requirements Workshops – obtain a high level brief with strategic recommendations for obtaining quotations from suppliers
- Business Systems & Process Analysis
- Online Marketing Strategy
- Brand & Social Media Strategy
- UX Analysis & Google Analytics Insights
- Content Analysis & Copywriting
- Technology Audit & Reviews
In recent times, online marketing has become a rapidly evolving and complex web of many different advertising and social engagement channels. This has created capability gaps in marketing functions of many businesses which puts them at serious risk of losing sales to more advanced competitors. We understand that most businesses aren’t blessed with unlimited budgets and so we will recommend the most effective combination of online marketing methods for your specific circumstances to maximise returns.
Online marketing requires a considered balance of:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing / Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising & Google Adwords
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Content Strategy & Creation